23rd March 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?

Sir,
I am doing MBA in Business Management and
I want to do PhD on Business Management.
Shall I do it? How much time duration
and money expenses will it require?

15th June 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?

Duration to do ph.d? Total expenses? I got 52.5% in m.a.in english can i pursue for ph.d from any of the university of india?
15th June 2015, 08:48 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing MBA in Business Management and
I want to do PhD on Business Management.
Shall I do it? How much time duration
and money expenses will it require?
Of course you can pursue the same. In fact there are only few people who like to pursue Phd. and India requires more doctors in respective domains. You may directly submit your application to any of the recognized universities and wit for their approval. Mostly the government will give you a stipend on monthly basis, which is very decent nowadays.
25th April 2021, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am Doing Master in Business Managemnet,
I want to PhD in Economics so I can do?
And How much time it will take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?