27th May 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?

hello sir
what is cdac?
how to prepare for cdac entrance exam in my self & what is the use of cdac?

My friends told me its good for career but i am confused.

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  3. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same? -- [New]
  4. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  5. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  6. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  7. What is CDAC and what is the scope of CDAC courses? How to prepare for its exam?
  8. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  9. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  11. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the cutoff for CDAC entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  13. Is there scope of PG Diploma from CDAC institute? Which institute is better than CDAC for such Diploma courses?
  14. When is CDAC entrance exam? Is there any common entrance exam for all CDAC centres
  15. What is CDAC? How to prepare for it and scope of this course? Is good programming necessary to do this course?
  16. How to join CDAC course after completing B.Tech in EC branch?
  17. When is the next entrance exam for CDAC?
  18. Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?
4th February 2018, 09:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?

In order to prepare very well for CDAC Entrance Examinations, you are required to follow certain strategies. Make sure that you know the detailed syllabus and examination pattern. If you can do this, then I can say that half of the work is done. After collecting all the required things, now you are required to make your schedule very well. Concentrate on your weak areas first and then you may concentrate on strongest areas.

Besides this, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned books.

<> Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
<> Let Us C
<> C++ OOP by Balguruswamy
<> The Intel Microprocessor
<> Data Communication and Networking
<> Operating System Principles by Silberschatz and Galvin and Gagne
<> Modern Digital Electronics by R P Jain ..etc.,

After successful completion of the courses, you may find employment opportunities in small as well as MNC companies for several posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?