31st May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me about the
government colleges in Himachal Pradesh
for doing MDS course? And also I want to
know the procedure for admission.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  2. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  7. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in India?
  9. Government dental colleges which offer BDS and MDS course?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  11. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  13. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  14. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  15. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  16. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  17. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  18. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
31st May 2015, 09:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?

List of government colleges offers MDS in Himachal Pradesh :

* Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences

* Himachal Dental College

* Himachal Pradesh Government Dental College and Hospital

* M N Dav Dental College

* Bhojia Dental College and Hospital .

Procedure to get admission :

For the details about Admission procedure you can call for this Number.

Helpline : 8527 455 661

There is a Exam called " AIPGDEE ( All India Post Graduate Entrance Exam for MDS) " .Based on this you will have a eligibility to apply for MDS Course in Government colleges for MDS.

And more you need to apply Online after making Payment then you may apply Online with complete details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?