18th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?

Hello guys,
I want to know that how many
Government Dental colleges offer MDS in India?
What are the number of seats available for admission?
Kindly tell me about the fee expenses.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats and fee to study MDS in government colleges of India?
  2. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  3. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  4. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  5. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  6. List of government colleges for PG Dental Course - MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  8. Total seats available to study MDS in Government and Private Dental colleges of India?
  9. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  10. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  11. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  12. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  13. Government dental colleges which offer BDS and MDS course?
  14. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  15. Total number of Dental Colleges offering MDS Ortho course? Total number of seats for this course?
  16. Seats for MDS in various govt. dental colleges in India?
  17. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Mds admission
29th December 2017, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?

List of Government Colleges offering MDS course in India:-

Ahmedabad Dental College and Hospital
Address: Bhadaj - Ranchodpura Road, Off S.P. Ring Road, Near Science City, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382115
Phone: 02764 260 447

Al - Badar Rural Dental College and Hospital
Address: Kotnoor, Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585102
Phone: 084722 27610

All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Raipur
Address: Great Eastern Rd, AIIMS Campus, Tatibandh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492099
Phone: 077125 72240

All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Delhi
Address: Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Phone: 011 2658 8500

AMC Dental College
Address: Anupam Cinema, Khokhra Rd, Khokhra Mehmadabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380008
Phone: 079 2293 4301

Army College of Dental Sciences - ACDS
Address: Rajiv Swagruha ABHIMAAN Project, Secunderabad, Telangana 500083
Phone: 040 2008 0243

Desh Bhagat Dental College and Hospital
Address: Abohar to Muktsar Via Panniwala Rd, Sahibzada Fateh Singh Nagar, Malout, Punjab 152107

Different colleges have their own fee structure for the MDS course as the fee structure of all the colleges varies form each other.
However, to study MDS course from Government Colleges, fees structure will be nearly 35k to 40k per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?