31st May 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?

respected sir/madam
sir i am doing my ece department this year.
may i know how to get into government jobs?
moreover what is the overall percentage that we should have regarding the government jobs ?
and is it essential to apply in gate exam?
give me some tips

31st May 2015, 09:49 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?

If you want to get a job in Core companies , then it is better to apply for the GATE exam .

If you get good rank in Gate exam , then you will call from the Government companies for the Interview.

The companies which will recruit Gate rankers are ,

Sail
Gail
Mtnl
Isro
Drdo
Ongc , etc.

~ You can apply for the Technical post in Indian Army.
You shouldhave secured minimum of 60% in B.tech to apply for the Post.

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank Proationary officers exam to join in Banking sector.
Age shouldbe in between 21-30 years , if you belong to General category.
Age shouldbe in between 21-33 years , if you belong to Obc category .
Age shouldbe in between 21-35 years , if you belong to SC or ST category.

~ You can apply for the post of Subinspector in State police department.

~ You can apply for the Civil service exam to become an IAS officer or IPS officer.

15th June 2017, 08:36 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?

There are various government jobs for a B.tech ECE graduated person but the jobs may vary in different fields if you want get placed in job according to your career education you must write the GATE examination conducted by IIT otherwise there are jobs working for the government they are the IAS , IPS ,IFS, railway way jobs, state government job, revenue officer,police officer, excise duty jobs, etc

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?