3rd June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission if secured 1154 rank in Manipal MDS entrance exam being an OC candidate?

Hello,
I have got 1154 rank in Manipal MDS entrance exam and I belongs to OC category. Any chances of getting a seat? This will help me to decide whether to attend the counselling or not.
Please reply me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission during 2nd counselling if secured 1700 rank in MDS entrance exam being a general student?
  2. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  3. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  4. Previous year question papers of Manipal University MDS entrance exam
  5. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  6. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  7. Can I get admission in Manipal University if secured 620 rank in M.Tech MU-OET?
  8. How many merit seats are available for manipal MDS entrance exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study MDS under All India General Quota if secured 1403 AIR in NEET-PG?
  10. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  11. Can I get computer engineering in any government college after scoring 1154 rank in delhi polytechnic
  12. Can I get computer engineering in any government college after scoring 1154 rank in Delhi Polytechnic
  13. What will be my rank if I secured 179/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance test? What are my chances to get through? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where could I get after scoring 900 rank in Manipal engineering Entrance exam and 1189 in CUSAT? Should I consider Manipal or CUSAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  16. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  18. Expected rank required in ENAT 2015 to get admission in Manipal Kassthuriba college?
3rd June 2017, 11:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission if secured 1154 rank in Manipal MDS entrance exam being an OC candidate?

It is very tough to tell you whether you can get admission for MDS in Manipal University with 1154 rank, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the institute which keeps on changing every year. Generally the cut off marks depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the institute then you can get admission for MDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?