18th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to crack GATE with 6 months preparation through coaching class?

hello
i want to join any good gate coaching
but only 6 months to go for gate exam
is it possible to clear gate exam if going coaching?
please let me know asap

20th January 2015, 10:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to crack GATE with 6 months preparation through coaching class?

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by IISc. and 7 other IIT's every year in the month of February/ March. The GATE rank is used for admissions to (ME, M.Tech, MS, Direct Ph.d) in IISc, IIT'S and other Universities.

It's is better idea for going to the Coaching classes before the 6 months of GATE exam.
Besides, Coaching classes one has to put serious effort to crack GATE exam.

ACE Engineering Academy is one of the best coaching center for GATE exam.
near Taj mahal hotel, Abids,
Hyderabad - 500001.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* Candidate should concentrate on classes and should take the notes clearly in order to revise at the last moment.

* Plan your study time and follow accordingly. As the time is less, prepare your schedule by giving importance to studies.

* Refer the good textbooks which gives the clear explanations about the topic.

* Practice more number of previous question papers.

* As time is important factor, manage your time such that you should able to answer every question.

* Self analysis is the best analysis for the GATE preparation.

* Try to make your own notes.

* Statistically speaking, 5 months is the most appropriate time to prepare for the GATE exam. But 5-6 months is just apt for the preparation. It mainly depends on the Candidate's present knowledge and problem solved skills.

Don't panic even if you have less time. Start from today and give your best.
17th July 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to crack GATE with 6 months preparation through coaching class?

My name is rishi my branch is cse &I m in 2nd yr how can I start my preparation for gate nd what's the rgt to join coaching classes
9th May 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm confused which institution I have to join for GATE coaching... with value education... please suggest some institutions in anywhere with less expensive cost
28th May 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Is that possible to crack the gate examination within 6 to 7 months without joining any tuition classes only with self study
3rd June 2017, 03:12 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to join any good gate coaching
but only 6 months to go for gate exam
is it possible to clear gate exam if going coaching?
please let me know asap
Going to a coaching centre cannot assure cracking GATE. That needs personal preparations and focused and deep learning. You should know the theory and you should know when and where to apply it according to the engineering level problem that usually come in GATE exams. Please be careful about the negative markings as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?