10th June 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR?

Completed Post graduation programme in advanced construction management Pune and wanted to do PHD so is it possible if yes which universities allows to do..? Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR? Can you please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you!

10th June 2015, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Completed Post graduation programme in advanced construction management Pune and wanted to do PHD so is it possible if yes which universities allows to do..? Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR? Can you please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you!
You have completed post graduation degree in Advance construction management so you are eligible for Ph.D course. But you must have a valid UGC NET score.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
17th October 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering and distance education Graduate Programme in Construction Project Management (GP PM) from NICMAR. Right now I am pursuing my distance programs PGP in CPM. I want take admission in ph.D. Please let me know that on the basic of the nicmar PGP I am eligible for th ph.D.
18th February 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am planning for my distance education graduate programme in construction management from NICMAR. Further if I want to proceed for my Ph.d will it be valid???
Waiting for the response soon, as the admissions for the year 2016 are closed by 25-02-2016.
15th May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

whether PGP in ACM is helpful for completion of IES examination conducted by UPSC
28th June 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed by Degree in civil engineering from AICTE and PGPM from NICMAR Distance education. So my query is can I do PhD in management ? If yes then from where ?
Please guide
27th July 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My first question ...can i do msc(distance) in data science? if it possible then please suggest those college who conduct this course...
and the next one is can i pursue phd after
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?