27th June 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?

Sir/Madam,
Can I get admission for Diploma in Engineering course
in stream of Mechanical/Electrical in Walchand
College of Engineering, Sangli as I got 88.80% in my 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  2. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  3. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college to opt for in Sangli district for doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering Sangli?
  6. How may I get the lateral entry cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering?
  7. Diploma cutoff list of Walchand College Sangli?
  8. Can I get admission in Walchand College for diploma course? I have scored 86.46% in SSC
  9. How to get admission in Walchand college of engineering for civil engineering? I have scored 93 marks in MT CET
  10. Cutoff of last year in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli?
  11. Cutoff GATE percentile required for admission in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli for M.Tech in computer science for general category?
  12. How can I get admission in Walchand Sangli for civil engineering after scoring 93 marks in MT CET?
  13. What is the admission process of Walchand College of engineering?
  14. List of best institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in instrumentation
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  17. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
30th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 88.80% marks from a recognised board. Diploma course is the best option for pursuing higher studies after completion of 10th standard. The duration of Diploma course is 3 years. Since, you have secured 88.80% marks in your 10th standard, you can easily get admission in Diploma course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangali.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?