19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Friends,
I am from Sangli from Maharashtra.
I am expecting 95% in my 10th Board exam.
So can I get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard? -- [New]
  7. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  8. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  10. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  11. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  12. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  13. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  17. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  18. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
23rd March 2015, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard board examinations with an aggregate of 95% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year Diploma course.
23rd March 2015, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of Maharashtra state, if you are looking for admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. 10th is the minimum qualification required for admission and you are definitely eligible for this entrance exam.

Performance in the polytechnic entrance exam will decide the college in which you will get admission. If you manage an excellent rank then you will have very good chance of getting admission in a topmost college. For more information visit http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?