31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?

Hello,
Is doing Diploma in Engineering course
better than doing Higher Secondary?
I have scored 87% marks in my 10th
and getting admission in Diploma course.
Kindly suggest me what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  2. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  3. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  4. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  5. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  6. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  11. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  12. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  13. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  15. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  16. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  17. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  18. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
31st May 2015, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?

You can pursue Higher Secondary or Diploma in Engineering course in which you are interested after completion of your 10th standard. It is best to pursue Diploma course because, you can gain more practical knowledge by pursuing Diploma course when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th and 12th standard and you can also find many job opportunities after completion of your three years Diploma course when compared to opportunities available after completion of your 12th standard. So, I suggest you to opt for Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard.
1st June 2015, 12:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?

It all depends on you and the end result is same if you go for the Degree course which you should.
The course duration is same for both and it takes a total of 6 years.
The only disadvantage that you will have if you pursue the Diploma course is that you will not have the chance to join NIT and IIT.
So the decision is yours and you will have to think what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?