14th July 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?

Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?

15th July 2015, 06:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?

Age Criteria required to become Teacher in Government Schools:

Age Criteria basically varies from post to post as far as Government Teacher recruitment is concerned. Teachers are basically classified into two kinds namely, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT). Candidates who are willing to apply for TGT post must have passed concerned Bachelor Degree with minimum 45% marks. The basic educational qualification required for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) post is "Master's Degree with Ph.D or Higher Secondary" from a recognized University.

For TGT Post: Maximum age for General Candidates is "32 years"

For PGT Post: Maximum age for General Category Candidates is "36 years"

For Nursery Teacher (Assistant Teacher) Post: Maximum age for General category candidates is 32 years

There will not be any age relaxation applicable for General Category candidates as per Government of India norms. There is no certain minimum age is mentioned to be eligible for above posts as minimum qualification required is Graduation ( so candidates with minimum 21 years must have completed Graduation).
15th July 2015, 01:26 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?

Age Limit for Government Teacher post:

Age limit for teacher jobs in government sector are given below.

* For general candidate upper age limit is 35 years.

* For OBC candidates 38 years.

* For ST/Sc candidates 40 years.
15th July 2015, 07:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The age limit for the General Candidates for the Post of Teacher in Government Schools is 27 years of age.
So if you are within the 27 years of age as on 01.01.2015 then you are eligible to apply for the post of a Teacher in Government Schools.
29th July 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age to be a teacher of kendriya vidyalaya for general category?
30th July 2016, 03:30 PM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the maximum age to be a teacher of kendriya vidyalaya for general category?
To be a teacher of the kendriya vidyalaya, the maximum age limit is specified as:

-> For PGT, the maximum age limit is 40 years and relaxation of 5 years in age is given to the SC, ST and kendriya vidyalaya employees.
-> For TGT, the maximum age limit is 35 years with relaxation of 5 years to reserved categories and ward of kendriya vidyalaya employees.
21st June 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for female tgt in government schools in delhi?
9th August 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir why there is difference in age limit for recruitment of teachers in DSSSB and KVS.
Like the upper age limit for recruitment of PGT in DSSSB is 36 year and in KVS is 40 years.
30th August 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir why there is difference in age limit for recruitment of teachers in Dsssb and kvs.
18th November 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bed course, but now my age is 34 so can I eligible apply for otet exam. Please confirm me as soon as possible.
22nd November 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am PRT(ART AND CRAFT ) and want to apply for PGT(painting) as I have master degree in painting. But my present age is 39 plus .Is there any age relaxation for me as a general candidate. I also have an experience of 10 years as PRT.
18th July 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for women in case of dsssb and kendriya vidalaya in pgt
4th September 2019, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Can a candidate with graduation and 2 year D.El.Ed passed apply for paper ll in c- tet ? Pls reply
7th February 2021, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for general candidate for teachers post in aided school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?