15th July 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

When will the admission forms will be available in Patna to enroll for graduation?

My sister wants to take admission in patna womens in graduation (English hns).i wanted to ask that when will the forms be available,what is the percentage cut off and what is the fees structure(including hostel fees).kindly update me.?

15th July 2015, 03:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission forms will be available in Patna to enroll for graduation?

Patna Women's college is one of the constitutent college of the Patna University. The admission in the college is through the entrance test and proficiency test for the candidate who want to take the admission in the English and Economics.

The application for the admission is closed now as the last date of the application is 04.06.2015 and the entrance test is on the 18.06.2015.

Proficiency test for the candidate who want to take the admission in the English and Economics is on the 19.06.2015.

The date of admission for the first list will be published on the 02.07.2015 and again there will be second list after that.

So you have to wait for the next year to take the admission. For more information visit at the www.patnawomenscollege.in
16th July 2015, 01:47 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will the admission forms will be available in Patna to enroll for graduation?

The forms are currently available for Patna Women's College.
The percentage cut off for admission to the Patna Women's College for the course of English Hons is 60% marks in the Class 12 Board Examination and more than 65 marks in English.
The total Fees including the Hostel Fees is around Rs 30000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?