10th November 2011, 05:01 PM
kanchan.dutta

How to do CS course after doing B.Com from Nagaland University?

Hello Sir,
I am a b.com(honours) graduate from nagaland university in the year 2011, so now i want to do the CS course and now currently am staying in east delhi so plz do help me........... and here is my email id [email protected] sir kindly revert it.....

regards'
kanchan dutta

7th July 2012, 10:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS course after doing B.Com from Nagaland University?

Since you have completed graduation from a recognised institute you are eligible to enroll for the CS course. Even 12th pass outs can enroll for this course. With the graduation qualification you can enroll directly for the second level i.e. executive programme. Once you complete this level you will be eligible for the professional level. You can visit the office located in Lodi Road or Prasad Nagar Institutional Area for details on the course.
8th May 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do CS course after doing B.Com from Nagaland University?

I am in 1st puc, and I scored 48%
I am intrested in CS. Will I be able to manage the courses for CS?
Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?