17th July 2015, 08:21 PM
boni halder

Can I get education loan for studying MSc physics course from IITs or NITs

Can i get education loan for study msc physics
course from iits or nits..?

18th July 2015, 10:31 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get education loan for studying MSc physics course from IITs or NITs

>> Yes definitely.
IIT's and NIT's are the most prestigious institutions of the country and any private or government bank won't deny for the education loan for a course from these institutions.

>> You just need to apply for the same with all your documents and you can get easy loans for the course.

>> Since the fee of IIT's and NIT's is not that much and that too for the course like B.sc, so you dont even have to keep any security also in the bank.

>> Also, your educational performance in the past is checked while the bank issues you the loan. Actually it defines the character of the student in the field of academics and also determines the amount of loan to be given without security.

>> But, since you have mentioned IIT, so i don't think you will face any major problem.
18th July 2015, 01:14 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Can I get education loan for studying MSc physics course from IITs or NITs

Yes,

IITs and NITs are very recognised colleges where only meritorious students can get admission. To study in these colleges you can surely get education loan.

Education loans are given by private as well as government banks. It would be more beneficial if you opt for loan from a government bank. The state of India is best choice to apply for education loan.

The education loan will cover the following costs-
*Tution fees
*Hostel fees
*Food expenses at hostel
*Mess fees
*Books cost
*Laboratory and library deposits
3rd June 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How many amount of loan I will get after admission in NIT for M.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?