15th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
I have taken Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs
for my B.Tech course. Now this is my final year and
I am also preparing for CAT to join PGDM in IIM.
So, for doing PGDM course I can get Education Loan again?

19th May 2015, 08:56 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?

Yes, you can get education loan for studying PGDM in IIM. If you have taken already education loan before then it will depends on the banks terms and conditions. They may approve to grant the Education loan if you have already secured the admission in IIM before applying for loan in the same Bank. If the the same bank were not willing to give the loan then you can approach to the other banks for the Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?