10th August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for TANCET(M.E.)?

Hello,
I am B.E.(ECE) candidate. I wish to study M.E. through TANCET. Can you please say me which books will be use full to prepare for TANCET and can you please tell me the procedure for applying in TANCET?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  2. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  3. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  4. How to apply for ICAR PG examination? Perfect books for it?
  5. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  7. Procedure to apply in CDS entrance exam for 12th female candidate? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Procedure to apply for civil services examination? Reference books to prepare for preliminary examination?
  9. Procedure to apply for NTSE? Pattern and suitable books for preparation?
  10. How to prepare for KVS Preliminary exam? Books recommended for exam?
  11. How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Is there negative marking allotment available? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Best books to prepare for MPSC exam?
  14. Suitable books and tips for preparation of HAL(Electronics & Communication) written exam?
  15. How can I prepare for GRE? Suitable books for preparation? What are the branches offered in M.Tech?
  16. How can I prepare to crack JEE Main Paper-II? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Important chapters and suitable books for preparation of NEET? Is NCERT books helpful?
  18. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
23rd December 2022, 09:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for TANCET(M.E.)?

Procedure to apply and suitable books for TANCET (ME):

The detailed procedure required to apply for this TANCET (ME) Examination is given below,

Name of the Examination - TamilNadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)

>> This TANCET Examination is conducted by Anna University which is authorized by Government of Tamil Nadu.

>> Commencement of the application - December 2022. Application Form last date would be January 2023 and Examination will be conducted in the month of February, 2023.

>> You are required to keep all the below mentioned things handy before applying online for this examination.
@ 10th and 12th class Registration Number and year of passing
@ Valid Mobile Number and Email ID
@ Graduation or Diploma Registration Number and Year of Passing
@ Caste certificate if applicable
@ Photo and Signature in JPG Format

>> Application fee for General Candidates would be Rs.600/- and that for reserved category candidates like SC/ ST/ SCA candidates would be Rs.300/-

>> You are required to register yourself with the all the basic details, academic details, upload the documents like Photograph and signature and the make the fee payment finally.

Click here for more details

>> You can refer the below mentioned book for appearing in this TANCET ME Entrance Examination for Electronics and Communication discipline.

@ TANCET ME Entrance - Electronics and Communication Engineering by M.Preshnave
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?