19th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?

Hello Everyone,
I want to take admission in NIT, Jamshedpur. How many marks are required in JEE Main as per new pattern and I have got 69% in 12th BSEB Board exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 171 marks in JEE Main and secured 73.2% in 12th BSEB?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  7. Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  13. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  18. Whether percentage of 12th is considered along with scores of JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT for SC candidate?
29th August 2015, 10:35 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?

For your kind information admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by JEE marks and it changes year by year so, no one can predict it. We can get an idea of merit list on the basis of last few merit lists ,so as per last few merit lists you need to score a minimum of 170+ marks in JEE MAINS to get admitted in the desired college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?