13th September 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE stream. I want to apply for Junior Executive(Electronics) post in Airport Authority of India. So, kindly inform me that when the forms issue? I also want the syllabus and some sample papers for my preparation? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  2. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  3. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  6. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  7. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  8. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  9. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  10. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  11. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  12. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  13. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  15. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  16. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  17. Airport authority of India syllabus and model question papers?
  18. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
21st September 2015, 09:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE stream. I want to apply for Junior Executive(Electronics) post in Airport Authority of India. So, kindly inform me that when the forms issue? I also want the syllabus and some sample papers for my preparation? Waiting for your response.
Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks

(OR)

Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering(BE/B.TECH) in Electronics/Telecommunications/IT with minimum 60% marks.

Age Limit:

18 to 27 years

Important dates:-

Online application-14th November 2015
Last date for application 13th December 2015

I have attached some question papers and syllabus for AAI junior executive so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam for Junior Execuitive.txt(474 Bytes, 44 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?