24th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Mimi Nandi

How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?

Hi,
this is Sangita from Kolkata..I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post..Please send it to my mail id : [email protected]. I want to know the exam date as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  2. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  3. Airport authority of India syllabus and model question papers?
  4. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  5. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  6. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  7. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  8. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  10. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  11. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  12. Model Question Papers of AAI for the position of Junior Executive?
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam -- [New]
  15. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  16. Junior Assistant fire service for airport model question papers?
  17. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  18. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
29th March 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?

Please send me the model question paper for AAI Junior Executive(HR) to my mail id : [email protected]
30th March 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?

Please provide me sample question for AAI.
I have applied for Manager - Airport Ops ([email protected])
10th April 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,this is Shilpa and I want model question paper of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India,also want to know exam date as well.
My email Id is [email protected].
10th April 2012, 09:45 PM
shilpi9

Please send me the model question paper for AAI Junior Executive(HR) to my mail id,also
I want to know exam date.My email Id is [email protected]
10th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hii this z sharmistha plz plz send me pattern n sample paper of questions for AAI junior executive hr...becoz i hav applied for that,,,
11th April 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

please lemme know the exam date of AAI Junior Executive(HR) and tel me the syllabus and mail me the model paper as well....please.
my mail id is [email protected]
13th April 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question paper for AAI Junior Executive(HR) to my mail id :[email protected]
25th April 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER OR THE WEBSITE FOR AAI HR EXECUTIVE POST AT [email protected] . AND WHATS EXAM DATE FOR 2012.
9th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

when it will be conducted the exam for JUNIOR EXECUTIVE(HR)?
6th June 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER AND WHEN IT WILL BE CONDUCTED THE EXAM FOR JUNIOR EXECUTIVE(HR) AND JUNIOR EXECUTIVE(AIRPORT OPERATION ). MY EMAIL ID : [email protected]
25th June 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

please send me the model question for junior executive technical.. mail id: itzjinnujoseph@jinnujoseph
20th October 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,this is Treesa and I want model question paper of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India,also want to know exam date as well.
My email Id is [email protected]
20th October 2012, 01:08 PM

Please someone send me Junior Executive HR question paper for AAI
20th October 2012, 01:10 PM

please send me the model question for junior executive HR for AAI mail id [email protected]
20th October 2012, 04:41 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

I have Told The Syllabus Of JE In Airport Authority :

Hello Friend,

AAI JE(Electronics) : 120 Questions (80 Technical, 40 Non Technical)

Most Technical Question Coming From -:

Anlog Electronis,
Signals And System,
Electro Magnetic Field,
Microprocessor And Micro-Controller,
Digital Electronics,
Microwave,
Computer Networks,
Control Systems,
Network Theory,

Non Technical Question Coming From -:
G.K. ,
Reasoning ,
English,

So Prepare This And Get The Job

Book For And Question Paper Are :

Airports Authority Of India Manager/jr. Executive/sr. Assistant Examination (Paperback) : By Ashish Dixit

Price : 620/-

So Buy And Get The Previous Paper.

All The Best!!!!!!!!!
30th October 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hello pls send me syllabus and model question paper for junior executive hr post to [email protected]
2nd November 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send the model question paper to my mail id [email protected]
15th December 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am shibin.please send to me the model question paper of junior assistant(fire service) of AAI to my email id [email protected]
14th January 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question paper for AAI Junior Executive(HR) to my mail id.
My email Id is: [email protected]
6th February 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question paper for AAI junior executive (HR) to my mail id.
My mail Id is: [email protected]
23rd April 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question paper for AAI junior executive (HR) to my mail id.
23rd April 2015, 01:18 PM
VarunCH478

9th May 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question paper for AAI Junior Executive(HR) to my mail id :[email protected]
28th May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question paper and answer for AAI Junior Executive(HR) to my mail id :[email protected]
1st June 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question papers of Junior Executive (HR) to my id [email protected]
21st July 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

HI I am Hema. Anybody Please send me the Previous question papers for AAI Junior Executive(HR). My mail id is [email protected]
21st July 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

HI I am Hema. Anybody Please send me the previous years question paper for AAI Junior Executive(HR), Here is my mail id. [email protected]
29th December 2015, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Heres' suganya,can anyone inbox me the model question paper for JE HR at [email protected], i would be much thankful to you. :)
29th December 2015, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

. Anybody Please send me the previous years questions paper for aai juniors executive hr. Here is my email id:[email protected]
1st January 2016, 09:20 PM
mspathak31

I want the previous years question papers for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India.Please send it to my mail id mspathak312gmail.com

ASAP!
3rd January 2016, 06:16 PM
ssganeshaai

This is ssganesh from Madurai.I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(HR), Manager (HR), Junior Executive (Cargo) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post..Please send it to my mail id : [email protected] I want to know the exam date as well.[/QUOTE]
4th January 2016, 02:51 PM

Please send me the previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive (HR)
My emal id is : [email protected]
8th January 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?

]Hi,
this is Sunita,I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post..Please send it at [email protected].
18th September 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

This is Saniya,I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post..Please send it at [email protected]
5th August 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me any previous year paper for junior executive (hr) of airport authority of india
30th October 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me the previous year papers and sample papers for junior executive hr of airport authority of india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?