2nd March 2012, 04:17 PM
vardhuiyer

Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?

hello pls send me previous year question paper for junior executive for airport authority of india and also the syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  2. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  3. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  4. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  5. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  6. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  7. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  8. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  9. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  10. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  11. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  12. Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority for the position of Junior Executive?
  13. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  14. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  15. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  16. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  17. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  18. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
14th March 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?

pliz do enlighten me about the syllabus of junior executive(ATC) if anyone happens to know
18th March 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?

Sir.i am going to write airport authority exam.i applied for junior executive.i am from mechanical engineering..i need sylabus for mechanical engineering
18th March 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

its my b.tech(information technology) final year last semester .did i am eligible for junior executive post????
21st March 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

i am completed mca i am writing junior executive(information technology)..please provide previous year question papers
21st March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus for junior executive hr exam
22nd March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

There is no any information about the aai je exam pattern on net regard to previous year exam sample ..so don't waste yr time on that ..start yr preparation by gk,aptt,reasoning,mental like that...
............................Govind Gupta
28th March 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for AAI JE(HR)exam pls if anybody have dat do send it at,[email protected]
29th March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me syllabus for electrical engg. in this mail id [email protected]
30th March 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am applying for the post of junior executive(information technology).sir i want to know the question pattern.please sent me the question pattern
1st April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am applying for the post of junior executive (cargo). sir i want to know the syllabus and pattern. please send me that...
3rd April 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i am BE final year student of computer science engineering.please send me syllabus and question paper of aai exam in information technology at my email id [email protected]
11th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i have applied for the post of junior executive (electronics) plz send me syllabus & previous question papers of aai exam at my email id [email protected]
15th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
its my b.tech(information technology) final year last semester .did i am eligible for junior executive post????

you are eligible...
16th April 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send study material for hr post in AAI @ [email protected]
24th April 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz send study material for junior executive in airport authority of india and prvious year or model qustion papers also send.
my mail id:[email protected]
25th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send study material for jr executive(airport operation) in AAI [email protected]
12th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

can u plz send the syllabus for junior executive electronics aai
15th May 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Pls. provide information about the exam pattern and exam date of JR. Executive - HR & HR Manager?
15th May 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir please can u tell me the date for junior executive exam(electronics) in aai. also send me its previous papers. on [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir.... plz send me the previous year question papers for the post of junior executive exam..... my branch is electronics...... sir plz send me..... my id is [email protected]
6th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

please cn anyone tel me the question pattern and also syllabus for junior executive AAI in [email protected]
12th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

can send me question paper for junior HR Executive post for AAI and also Date of exam my idis [email protected]
14th June 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

sir iam applied for fire service department in airport,im completed automobile engg...i need some ideas and question [email protected] my mail id plz sent the questions plz sr
20th June 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i need previous papers of Junior executive ATC
20th June 2012, 12:07 PM
tigmanshu7

sir
plz send study material for junior executive(ATC) in airport authority of india and prvious year or model qustion papers also send.
my mail id:[email protected]
20th June 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Please get me the previous question papers for junior executive cargo and airport operations.
20th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Please get me the previous question papers for junior executive cargo and airport operations.
11th July 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Pls. provide information about the exam pattern and exam date of JR. Executive - HR & HR Manager?
15th July 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i applied for the post of junior executive (cargo). sir i want to know the syllabus and pattern. please send me [email protected]
9th August 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i applied for post junior executive (electrical engineer) 2012,i want to know know details information about syllebus
and previous year question.my id [email protected]
13th August 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send me previous year question papers for the post of Junior Executive Electrical.
My mail id is [email protected]
15th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done my mca in 2010. i applying AAi JE(IT).i want 2 write that exam.but i have the doubt abt the exam.i am a mca student i don't know the electronic.the exam have any one paper on computer.please give the reply.

alanimca45 @gmail.com
17th October 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

is negative marks are there for AAi Exams??
what is the syllabus for jr. executive cargo...plz tell me...
[email protected]
25th October 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am applying for the post of junior executive (cargo). sir i want to know the syllabus and pattern. please send me that...
If any body knows the syllabus or study links for JE CARGO, please let me know. I got an exam for that within 10 days from now.

Thank you,
Arvind.
31st October 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

please send the study material for Junior executive CARGO exam.
8th February 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

if anybody knows syllabus and have prev year papers for the post of jr. exec. electronics or ATC please send me on [email protected]
23rd February 2015, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

if anybody has syllabus and have previous year paper for junior authority of india with descipline of computer science.. please send me on [email protected]
17th April 2015, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
plz provide me previous year question paper of AAI junior executive(Electronics). my e-mail id is [email protected]
11th May 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have applied for aai junior exesutive (cargo) post. so, please send me exact preparation materials and exam date to this mail id "[email protected]"
11th May 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have applied for aai junior exesutive (cargo) post. so, please send me exact preparation materials and exam date to this mail id "[email protected]"
3rd September 2015, 01:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardhuiyer View Post
hello pls send me previous year question paper for junior executive for airport authority of india and also the syllabus
Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 334 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 299 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 270 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 369 views)
24th October 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year model question papers and syllabus for AAI Junior Fire assistant. if any one have please send them in [email protected] plz
17th July 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Send study materials and previous year question paper for AAI JE (ATC).
my mail id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?