15th January 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What all bank jobs are available which does not include sales?

I don't want to get a job as a teller, but want to know that which posts does not include sales? For private bank(AXIS BANK, VIJAYA BANK, eyc), goverment bank(SBI, etc), and international bank(Bank Of America, Goldman Sachs, etc) also.

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the best career option after completing B.A.? will i be eligible for MBA?
  2. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to get job in any FMCG company?
  4. Job which I can get after B.Tech food biotechnology?
  5. What are the courses that can be better than B.Com honours?
  6. How may I know all government job vacancies for the current year?
  7. Exam date of different vacancies in India?
  8. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  9. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  10. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career options in biotechnology after completing graduation(Botany)?
  12. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  13. Am I eligible for government bank jobs being 30 years old brahmin lady?
  14. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  15. List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?
  16. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  17. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com in Computers?
16th January 2015, 01:39 PM
anair

Default Re: What all bank jobs available which does not include sales?

It is okay if you do not want to join a bank as a teller and also are not interested in the field of sales. There are few other job positions in banks and that includes the banks you mentioned.

Financial Analyst- His job is to advice clients on businesses. The stocks and bonds they can invest in, best pension plans available and such.

Loan officers- They study the client's financial history, and the loan application process. A bank requires these officers because they are the ones who are have the say in granting loans to clients.

Financial Managers- They develop and review financial reports and budgets. They also have the responsibility of auditing the bank's profit and losses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?