17th April 2011, 09:44 PM
Venud

What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?

My ward has just commenced the new session in Std IX. Some of the students in the class have already joined the IIT coaching classes. I intended to wait till my ward completes the Xth Board Exams but am worried that the other students have started attending the coaching classes and my ward has not yet done so. What is the best time to commence attending the coaching classes, please advise?

22nd May 2011, 06:04 PM
soumak93
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?

According to me if a student joins coaching classes for iit at 11th standard then it is more than enough for him/her. One thing that he/she should keep in mind is to fully grasp the concept of the chapters as iit jee actually checks the students' basic concepts at a higher level.

17th July 2011, 10:36 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

according to me you should start iit preparation from 8th class.......

go for any coaching center from 8th onwards......

i prefer you to go for

1.TIME
2.BRILLIANT
3.AAKASH INSTITUTES

26th August 2011, 01:58 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
According to me, Right time to start preparation for IIT-JEE is just after 10th standard because it is always beneficial to stat early.

In the beginning a student need to collect all information about the exam pattern, course, study material and tutors. And If a student start after 11th or 12th standard then his lot of time is spend in collection of above materials to kick start preparation.

So, Just After 10th standard if anybody starts preparing then he would have better chance to crack the exam.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~

18th September 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th std. this year and wanna join resonance institute. HEY! guys resonance is the best coaching institute of rajasthan ever. just join it after 10th .

15th November 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

how can i make a strong base for iit in class10 with self study? which books to consult?

23rd November 2011, 04:15 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venud View Post
My ward has just commenced the new session in Std IX. Some of the students in the class have already joined the IIT coaching classes. I intended to wait till my ward completes the Xth Board Exams but am worried that the other students have started attending the coaching classes and my ward has not yet done so. What is the best time to commence attending the coaching classes, please advise?
please wait alittle let him complete his Xclass. after that get him admitted for IIT coaching, bcoz 2 years are enough for the preparation provided the aspirant has put up his/her 100% effortswith dedication nd sincerity..all d best.

22nd December 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

is it right to join IIT coaching class after 12th

29th December 2011, 08:11 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?

Quote:
hi,

According to me if a student joins coaching classes for iit at 11th standard then it is more than enough time .One thing that you should keep in mind is to fully grasp the concept of the chapters as iit jee actually checks the students' basic concepts at a higher level. Join good coaching centers like :

1.TIME
2.BRILLIANT
3.AAKASH INSTITUTES
4.fitjee
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

15th February 2012, 10:25 AM
puchu007

According to me, Right time to start preparation for IIT-JEE is just after 10th standard because it is always beneficial to stat early.

In the beginning a student need to collect all information about the exam pattern, course, study material and tutors. And If a student start after 11th or 12th standard then his lot of time is spend in collection of above materials to kick start preparation.

So, Just After 10th standard if anybody starts preparing then he would have better chance to crack the exam.

15th February 2012, 10:26 AM
puchu007

9th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 9 th final year exams. I would like to know should i complete my 10th class maths and science books to increse my IQ.

15th April 2012, 10:29 PM
a444

after 10th everybody who prepare iit who join iit classes

this is the best time for preparing for iit

16th April 2012, 12:56 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Dear,

GOOD LUCK

16th April 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Iam a student of 10th and am going to complete it next week .I want to know if these coaching classes called iit jee help me to score marks in entrance and 12th?if so will it disturb my studies in 11th and 12th? which are the best centers in coimbatore with medium cost?

8th May 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to join iit coaching class after twelfth std dropping one year

15th June 2012, 02:24 PM
guruvana244

It is good to hear that you want to appear for IIT exam. It is considered to be toughest undergraduate exam of India. So to crack it you have to start self-preparation from class 9th as Coaching classes for IIT's are usually available from class 11th to 12th.
To appear for IIT minimum marks required in PCM is 60%.

List of IIT's

1. IIT KHARAGPUR
2. IIT MUMBAI
3. IIT KANPUR
4. IIT MADRAS
5. IIT DELHI
6. IIT GUWAHATI
7. IIT ROORKEE
8. IIT INDORE
9. IIT ROPAR
10. IIT BHUVANESHWAR
11. IIT MANDI
12. IIT GANDHINAGAR
13. IIT HYDERABAD
14. IIT PATNA
15. IIT RAJASTHAN
16. IIT VARANASI

23rd December 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

is it right time to join iit coaching classes after 11th ?

28th September 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

My ward is studying vii class in DAV Public school Miyapoor, Hyderabad. I want to join him in IIT foundation coaching in evenings after school hours in kukatpally area, subject wise manner from viii standard . Can you suggest me good trainers in different subjects i.e in maths, physics and chemistry in kukatpally area?

2nd April 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I will come in class 10 this year so should I join coaching for iit or in class

9th April 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

hiii...I am paras studying in class 10th icse board. I have just completed my 10th exam and waiting for result. I live in tilda near raipur so may i know when to start my IIT preparation.and do i join any coaching centres and if yes so which institutes.please reply soon...

29th April 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

is it ok to join iit-jee after 10th..or should we start joining it in class 9 to get better results ?

3rd March 2015, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it right to join IIT coaching class after 12th
Yes it. Will be good.But one have to be very careful while selecting the coaching .You have to be very punctual .Self dedication hard work and punctuality towards right direction will lead to the sucess

24th April 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?

Quote:
It is better to join iit coaching institute after class 10th because class 11th&12th are the important classes, it is the base for iitjee.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?