2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Can I seek summer internship for 1 to 2 month in any core company while doing Electrical and Electronic Engineering 3rd year in GIET Bhubaneshwar ? Can you let me know what are the steps I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  4. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  5. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  7. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  8. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  9. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  13. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  14. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  15. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  16. How should I apply for internship in core companies while in B.E 3rd year Electrical and Electronics?
  17. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  18. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
18th October 2015, 04:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I seek summer internship for 1 to 2 month in any core company while doing Electrical and Electronic Engineering 3rd year in GIET Bhubaneshwar ? Can you let me know what are the steps I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.
Yes, you can apply for internship for electrical engineering course.

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?