1st June 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?

I need an internship in electrical and electronics engineering. I m doing my 7th semester and i want to do an internship in my 8th semester. So please help me find one. What should I do to get the opportunity of doing internship in companies? Please explain!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  5. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  6. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  10. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  11. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  12. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  13. List of good companies offering internship training for Electrical engineering candidates? -- [New]
  14. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Gurgaon?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  16. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  17. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
13th June 2015, 03:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need an internship in electrical and electronics engineering. I m doing my 7th semester and i want to do an internship in my 8th semester. So please help me find one. What should I do to get the opportunity of doing internship in companies? Please explain!
Yes, you can do internship after completion of your 6th semester because you are a student of EEE.

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
14th June 2015, 12:05 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can even go for the Internship in your 7th Semester only. Since, after the completion of the 6th Semester the Student is required to do their training or the Internship from any company or the organization. So, based on your trade you can apply for the internship program. I will suggest you to go Hyderabad as there is a lot of organization that will help you with your training and finally gives you the certificate of appreciation.
25th June 2015, 10:31 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?

Yes you can do your internship while doing 7th semester.The list of companies which provide internship are-

1-UVFAB system Inc.
For this you need to send your resume in [email protected]
2-Fuji Electrical innovating Energy Technology.
3-Steller.
4-Philips Research India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?