15th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Manbirender Singh negi

Registration of Anaesthesia Technology from paramedical council of India

Respected sir I have been completed my Diploma of Anaesthesia Technology from Adesh hospital and research center mukatsar punjab 1998 how can I register in paramedical council of India please guide me Thank

Related Questions:
  1. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology
  2. How to register for paramedical council of India? I have passed DMLT from Christian Medical Association of India -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to register in Paramedical Council of Kerala?
  4. How to join BSc Anaesthesia after completing diploma in anaesthesia technology
  5. How can I register for Paramedical Council? How much approximate amount with it take?
  6. How to register for paramedical course of India
  7. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
  8. How to register for paramedical council of HP?
  9. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  10. Best institutes to pursue DNB Anaesthesia course in India after scoring 217 score in DNBCET December? Is Narayana Hridayala a good choice?
  11. Where can I get CPT form in Goa?
  12. Which course is better M.Sc in Anaesthesia or MBA in Health Care Administration?
  13. How to take admission in college like DU, JNU, NIIT
  14. How to get registration done in Delhi Council of India?
  15. How can I know that my registration is completed for the position of Pharmacist in Pharmacy Council of India?
  16. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  17. Medical college offering M.Sc in Radiology?
  18. Can I register as paramedic in CG paramedical council after doing BSc MLT(Distance) from Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
1st March 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration of Anaesthesia Technology from paramedical council of India

Respected sir/ madam.
I have completed my graduation in Anaesthesia and Critical care Technology from Lisie hospital kochi, under IGNOU university. How can I get paramedical council of India registration.
3rd April 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration of Anaesthesia Technology from paramedical council of India

My brother completed the anesthesia and critical care course and all the registration process done ..The soft copy of registration received in email 3 months back but still the original registration not received in hand..
16th July 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam. I have completed my graduation in bsc Anaesthesia Technology(4 years) from Apollo hospitals under Tamil nadu dr.MGR University. How can I get paramedical council of India registration.
2nd October 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I register in paramedical council of India as I have done a course in Operation theater technology?
18th December 2018, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir/madam,i am completed (Bachelor of vocational cardiac lab technology) then how I get paramedic registration license,please help , mail I'd [email protected].
8th August 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BACHELOR OF CARDIAC CARE TECHNOLOGY UNDER (RGUHS) 4 YEARS THEN HOW I GET REGISTRATION LICENSE ,PLEASE HELP [email protected]
19th September 2020, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Hii, I have completed my bcs. In anesthesia technology, I want to register para medical council of India. How do I register.
3rd October 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I want registeration of paramedical course of Anesthesia thecnician pl help me
3rd January 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc.operation theatre and anaesthesia technology in dr.mgr University. How to register?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?