15th October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for studying M.A.(English) in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?

Hi,
I want to do M.A. in English from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur. Please tell me how can i get admission there for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission will open for M.Phil course in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  2. Does Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur offer M.Phil in English? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi for a Private candidate who has completed PG from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  4. Am I eligible for Ph.D degree in Hindi? I've done my post graduation in Hindi from Rani Durgawati University through correspondence
  5. Which government college is best for a BSc Mathematics student?
  6. Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology with low fees?
  7. List of universities offering M.Sc in maths, integrated M.Sc in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Which are the good Mathematics courses after 12th? Details about those courses?
  9. Is there any college in Delhi providing B.A B.Ed integrated course?
  10. Colleges and universities offering MSc in Microbiology?
  11. Colleges in India which provide Msc in sports medicine? Msc in sports medicine after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  13. List of IETE and MGU approved universities?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in APS Jabalpur? His DOB is 19 Aug 2002
  16. Can i be eligible for MSc sports medicine after doing BSc Nursing?
  17. How to get admission in Kolkata university? I have cleared entrance exam of LLB from Jabalpur University
  18. List of institutions offering M.Sc (microbiology/biotechnology) through correspondence in Madhya Pradesh?
28th October 2015, 09:24 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission for studying M.A.(English) in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?

Rani Durgavati University is UGC affiliated university in Jabalpur. This university is also known as University of Jabalpur. As you want to take admission in M.A English course in this university.

Following are the details regarding this:

-- Admission in this course will be done the basis of Merit in Index based on qualifying examination.

--you have to just online form through the university website.

--The online filling of application form starts from: 20 May 2015 – 19 June 2015

--Then after 10 to 12 days of last date a merit list will be displayed in the university website.

--Application fee- Rs.500

**So if you score better percentage in the qualifying exam then you have a fair chance of getting selected in this course in this university.
29th October 2015, 01:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission for studying M.A.(English) in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do M.A. in English from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur. Please tell me how can i get admission there for this course?
First, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria required for M.A English. The eligibility criterion to get admission for MA in English is a Bachelor's degree with English subject with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university. Apart from the educational you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Rani Durgavati University. This entrance exam might be followed by a personal interview.

Official website - http://www.rdunijbpin.org/
14th July 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I want to do my MA english private from Rani Durvati University ,Jabalpur. Kindly let me know how i can get admission for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?