9th April 2011, 09:25 AM
Sendy10aug

How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur

I am study in pollytechnic collage jabalpur 6th sem and i want to do b.e. So what i doing

15th April 2015, 12:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur

As you are a diploma engineering student then you have to first fully concentrated on your diploma because the admission in B.tech after the diploma depends on your percentage in your diploma and then you have to qualify for the entrance test LEET(Lateral entry entrance test) which is conducted to admission for the B.tech courses after the diploma engineering as in every university and collage in B.tech course 10% seats are reserved for the LEET candidates.

After completing diploma you have to apply for the LEET exam and after qualifying it you have to apply for online counselling and fill out your choices of collages and stream after it based on your rank you will be allotted a seat in any collage according to the rank you got in diploma engineering.

after allotting the seat in any collage you have to go there and fulfill first the necessary documents and fee of your admission to reserve your seat.

That,s all is the procedure to get admission in B.tech after Diploma engineering.

Collages where you can get admission in B.tech on bases of LEET are-

>> Om collage of technology and management, Hisar
Haryana

>> P.P.I.M.T. , Hisar
Haryana

>> Kurukshetra university, Kurukshetra
Haryana

>> Thapar University, Patiala
Punjab

>> Lovely professional University, Patiala
Punjab

>> Anna University, Tamil Nadu

>> V.I.T. University, Tamil Nadu

>> Y.M.C.A. University, Gurgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?