22nd October 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru???

Dear sir,

My name is Naveen Manral and i live in New Delhi. I am learning spanish language from Delhi university from 4 years. I was the topper of spanish language in all the years.

I want to go to peru becuase my girlfriend is peruvian and we want to marry. I have good command over spanish language and everyone knows that in peru everyone speak spanish and hundred time much better then me because they are natives .

My question is, what course i have to do to get a good job in peru because i want to live there. I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you sir,
Naveen Manral

26th December 2015, 07:48 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru???

Based on the knowledge you have try to search the job in Peru. Doing course is not only sufficient, you must have passport as well as H-1 visa with you. You must be allowed to visit Peru by the govt. of India. then only you can make with Peru.

I will suggest you to become Spanish interpreter as well as Hindi interpreter, you will easily get job in Peru.
27th December 2015, 04:56 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru???

You are self sufficient in order to go to the Peru. What you need is the Visa and passport for the Peru.

You must also qualify the TOEFL exam in order to go to Peru as this is the default exam that everyone has to take in order to get eligible for the foreign country.
So, don't worry just try hard and you will get success. No extra thing you have to learn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?