26th January 2011, 12:00 PM
csupraja1

Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?

I am a biotechnology student,is it better to go M.tech or job.

26th January 2011, 07:28 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by csupraja1 View Post
dear friend,
if you are getting a job which satisfies you in salary, then there is no need to go for higher studies but if you are not getting a good placement then you must surely go for m.tech. doing m.tech will surely increase your chances of getting a good job. m.tech freshers are always preferred over b. tech freshers by the companies.
26th January 2011, 09:18 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?

hello,

If research and getting into the higher education is your passion now,then you can go for your M.tech in biotechnology and it is an added advantage for your career in the future.

If you can do for M.Tech now you will have better chance and salary in the future,so better go for your M,tech.

all the best!!!
26th January 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?

which is better job or higher studies?
26th January 2011, 11:08 PM
sambrita

It totally depends on your choice whether you want to study higher or get into a job.
If you are in need of job now, i would say go for it.
If no such hurry is there you can always finish your mtech degree,
definately this will get value to your career.
on the other hand,getting a job and having work experience also account.
Finally decision is yours

best wishes.
27th January 2011, 12:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no doubt higher study is always beneficial. if you get chance to do higher study then you should not miss it.

for biotechnology student higher study is always good. because the research field is very good for biotechnology.

but if you get good job and if you like it after B.Tech then you may not go for higher study. you should decide it own which one is more suitable for you.

best wishes.
27th January 2011, 01:41 AM
er.varunchawla

Quote:
hello

i am the one to give an advice that you have to go for higher studies further.......

if and only if you are interested for further studies because the students often get bored after a long period of study and loose their interest in studies but in you are not one of them then it will prove a boon for you or opt for higher studies ......

you can also go in the research field if you are interested.....

best of luck

Thank You ............
4th February 2011, 11:47 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Job or Higher Studies
if you are getting a job which satisfies you in salary, then there is no need to go for higher studies but if you are not getting a good placement then you must surely go for m.tech. doing m.tech will surely increase your chances of getting a good job. m.tech freshers are always preferred over b. tech freshers by the companies.

good luck
10th April 2011, 01:43 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, job is better as you can gain some experience, and then you can go to make more knowledge with higher studied,best of luck.
6th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am doing my final year B.E(EEE).can any of u please suggest me to take up an it job or to pursue my higher studies by writting tancet.please reply to my mail id [email protected].
6th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better nanotech or genetics....after completing 6yrs integ MTech in biotechnology?
6th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hii

i have completed my BsCIT.now my last semester results are going to declare.So right now i am thinking that what should I do.I am getting 15000 salary in job or should i do higher studies.what should i do .i am totally confused.please any 1 tell me.
27th July 2011, 01:09 PM
myspace

24th October 2011, 08:30 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
hiii friend....here i can help you...........bio technology is a vast course....so better go for higher studies than job..........it would be better if you do mtech..............
14th March 2012, 12:06 PM
jobsick

It totally depends on your choice whether you want to study higher or get into a job.
If you are in need of job now, i would say go for it.
If no such hurry is there you can always finish your mtech degree,
definately this will get value to your career.
on the other hand,getting a job and having work experience also account.
Finally decision is yours choice.
5th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the job options after completing biotechnology engineering in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?