24th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chances to get job in Government Medical Hospital if pursue MBBS in Abroad?

Dear Friends,
If I do MBBS from Abroad then I can get a chance to join Government Medical hospital as an MBBS doctor? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  2. What is the scope of doing B.A.M.S course?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  4. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  5. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  6. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  7. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  8. What is the scope of Emergency Medicine in abroad? Chances of getting job after MBBS?
  9. Chances of joining IMA after finishing MBBS from Government Medical College?
  10. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  11. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  12. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  13. Can I get a guaranteed job after doing degree in medical biotechnology? Can I take MBBS after medical biotechnology?
  14. Where can I get admission for BDS in Chennai after scoring 189.7 cutoff?
  15. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  16. Top 20 homeopathic colleges for PG in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  18. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?