10th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?

Hello friends,
I have completed my MBBS from India, and I want to pursue PG degree from any Abroad's university which is not recognized by MCI but it is by WHO. This university is offering PG courses and has tie-ups with hospitals in India. So, if I pursue would I be able to practice/teach/work in India after the completion of the PG COURSE since it is a foreign degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  3. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  9. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  10. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  13. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  16. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  17. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  18. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
9th April 2018, 11:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?

Yes, you be able to practice/teach/work in India after the completion of PG course from abroad because you have completed MBBS in India.

These are the top foreign universities approved by WHO offering PG course:-
> The Australian National University
> The University of Queensland
> King's College London
> University of Bristol
> University of Edinburg
> University College London(UCL)
> University of Oxford
> Imperial College London
> University of Cambridge
9th August 2019, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?

I have done mci recognised mbbs then pg from texilla American university, can I do valid practice in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?