7th November 2015, 03:03 PM
VRUSHAANK

Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?

sir i am studying in final year b pharmacy. approx at which rank in gpat i can get admission in government colleges in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?
  2. Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  5. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  6. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  8. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  9. How can I apply for Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT? What are other colleges other than that in Gujarat and Maharastra?
  10. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  11. Which are the M.Pharm colleges in Gujarat that I can get on the basis of GPAT rank?
  12. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  14. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  15. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  16. Which are the M.Pharma colleges available for 6357 rank holder in GPAT?
  17. Which are the good colleges nearby HP in which I can get after scoring 3605 rank in GPAT?
  18. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 6875 rank in GPAT? When is the GPAT counseling?
1st May 2017, 12:11 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?

GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. As you want to know rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat here, I am going to tell you the same-

Rank required- 1000-5,000
19th January 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?

How much marks should be obtained to get admission in government college in M.pharma
17th October 2020, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in gpat to get admission in best colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?