13th June 2012, 12:34 AM
krupalishah91

Which are the M.Pharm colleges in Gujarat that I can get on the basis of GPAT rank?

m.pharm cllg in gujrat based on gpat rank..??....please tell me which is it

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?
  2. Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?
  3. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  4. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  6. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT? What are other colleges other than that in Gujarat and Maharastra?
  8. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT? -- [New]
  9. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  10. Which are the good colleges nearby HP in which I can get after scoring 3605 rank in GPAT?
  11. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  12. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT?
  13. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  14. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  16. How can I get admission in any college for M.Pharm? I have scored 225 rank in GPAT
  17. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  18. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
27th September 2015, 01:28 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the M.Pharm colleges in Gujarat that I can get on the basis of GPAT rank?

List of colleges

Nirma University
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

BK Mody Government Pharmacy College
Rajkot, Gujarat

Uka Tarsadia University
Surat, Gujarat

Bhagwan Mahavir College of Pharmacy
Surat, Gujarat

Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy
Anand, Gujarat

Indukaka Ipcowala College of Pharmacy
Anand, Gujarat

A one Pharmacy College
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

BS Patel Pharmacy College
Gujarat

RH Patel College of Pharmacy
Gujarat

LB Rao Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
Gujarat

Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT)
Anand, Gujarat
7th November 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the M.Pharm colleges in Gujarat that I can get on the basis of GPAT rank?

APPROX AT WHICH RANK IN GPAT STUDENT CAN GET ADMISSION FOR BPHARM IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN GUJARAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?