17th June 2011, 11:05 AM
Mehul Gopani

Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?

I am preparing to pursue M.Pharm in Gujarat. My GPAT rank is 514. Can I get admission in govt. colleges or other best colleges in Gujarat? So kindly request to answer. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?
  2. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  4. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  5. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  6. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  7. How can I get admission in any college for M.Pharm? I have scored 225 rank in GPAT
  8. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  9. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  10. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  11. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  12. Which are the good colleges nearby HP in which I can get after scoring 3605 rank in GPAT?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT?
  15. How can I apply for Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT? What are other colleges other than that in Gujarat and Maharastra?
  16. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  17. Which are the M.Pharm colleges in Gujarat that I can get on the basis of GPAT rank?
  18. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
8th July 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?

my gpat rank is 1098. icome under obc category
where can i get admission in gujarat?//
plz rply kindlyy
9th July 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?

is there any colleges to give addmission without gpat score?what is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?