15th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How Database Management system course helps in Retail Business?

I am doing retail business. I have learnt Database Management system course. So i want to know how this course knowledge can help me in my business?

Related Questions:
  1. BCA Mini Project ideas related to Visual Basic?
  2. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Which colleges are best for doing Retail Management in Mumbai?
  4. What are the subjects included in the BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IETE AMIETE CS/IT (New Scheme) Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. TNOU MBA Degree/PGDITM-Relational Database Management System (MSP-82) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. What can I do after passing 12th commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Database Management System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What subjects should be taken by commerce student?
  10. What is database management, data models, database system architecture?
  11. What should I do to prepare well for DBMS exam?
  12. Gujarat Technological University, Computer Engineering, 3rd Sem, Database Management System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. PTU BCA 4th Sem-Data Base Management System (BC-402) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. How to do project after doing final year BCA?
  15. What to do after completing BCA graduation?
  16. DOEACC B Level Course Object Oriented Database Management System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. PTU MCA 4th Sem-Relational Database Management System –II (MCA-401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
27th November 2015, 06:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How Database Management system course helps in Retail Business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing retail business. I have learnt Database Management system course. So i want to know how this course knowledge can help me in my business?
Yes, of course, learning Database Management system will helpful for your Retail Business. To make your Retail Business success, it is mandatory that you must keep on your eyes on following fields such as, Marketing strategies, Accounting, Business Mathematics, Ethics and Law, Customer Relation, Business Communication and Retail Buying and operations etc. Since, it is fully computerized in the field of the Retail Business, Database Management studies will help you to store your business Transaction and also helps to Analyst your Retail Business. You must keep watching the changes in the retail Management. You must develop your retail Business with the help of your database and knowledge.
14th September 2016, 01:11 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: How Database Management system course helps in Retail Business?

DBMS or Database Management System help a user to use Accounting ,Auditing Calculating ,and many more other things , Now if you learn about DBMS it can help in your Retail Business in many way,with the help of DBMS you can manage Your Business account like debit Credit, Relationship between Customary and you can save payment due with the client details and many other information, you can save all this information in a paper but if you save it in digital way it's easy to manage for you, and you don't worry about calculation wrong or other thing...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?