19th January 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completing BCA graduation?

I have some problem what to do after graduation. I completed my graduation in BCA, but i don't understand what to do after that.?

19th January 2015, 01:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing BCA graduation?

After the completion of BCA course, you can get a job in any of the following roles.
Web designer
->Multimedia programmer
->Network and system administrator
->Database administrator
->Software programmer
->Code developer
->System Administrator
Try to apply for above specified jobs at any of the organisations.

Further education:-
If you want to continue your education, you can join in any of the following courses.
Master Of Computer Application (MCA)
Master Degree in Computer Management (MCM)
MSc in Management
Master Of Business Administration(MBA)
M.Sc IT
PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma In Management)
M.Com
19th January 2015, 05:41 PM
Sneha1247

You can go for MCA as a best option as well as MBA depending upon your area of interest.

MCA will take you in Technical field and MBA will take you in management field.

You can also search jobs on the basis of BCA in IT companies as well others.

For doing job in IT companies you should develop your skills in your interested domain such as PHP, .Net, C++, C#, SQL, Oracle etc.
19th January 2015, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of graduation in BCA course, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to continue your higher studies, then, you can pursue MCA course. You can get direct admission in MCA course in most of the colleges, but some colleges conduct their own entrance test and provides admissions to candidates who have qualified and score top marks in entrance examination. If you are interested to do a job, then, you can find many job opportunities in IT sector in the following companies :-
--> Wipro
--> InfoTech
--> Satyam
--> TCS
--> HCL
--> Siemens Communications
--> Vodafone
--> Essar Communications
15th April 2015, 11:34 PM
Ashwakh

After graduation , you can either search for a job in Private sector or apply for jobs in Government sector or you can go for Post graduation courses like MCA or MBA or M.SC , etc..

~ It is better to get a job in Government sector as it is the safe and secure job after gradution. You no need to go for Post graduation as it take 2 or 3 more years to complete it , depending upon the course which you have choosen .

~ There are many government jobs which you can apply with graduation qualification .

> you can apply for the post of Subinspector of police in Police department

> you can apply for the Civil services exam

> You can apply for the post of NCC MEN or NCC WOMEN in indian army depending upon your Gender. Maximum limit for the post is 25 years

> you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in banking sector
16th March 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did BCA but I want to do the MCA but I didn't fill form for entrance exam i am not appeared in that then I get admission in MCA ...and sir MSC MCA and MBA which one is the best and what is the difference between those three degree.and what is the best and why ....plz rply
25th March 2019, 01:11 PM
Isha Handa

Hi,

You can pursue MCA regular or distance MCA. With distance MCA, you can get an online degree while working and there are many top UGC approved universities offering distance MCA. You can easily get admission in any of the university. Nowadays there are many websites which helps you in getting admission in distance MCA like TalentedgeNext.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?