2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Bengali Honours to further become a Bengali Literarian?

I want to become a Bengali Literarian. So, I have decided to join Bengali Honours in my Graduation. Kindly tell me is it beneficial for me to join Bengali Honours or not. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  3. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  4. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  6. How to do Post Graduation in Bengal after doing PG in Modern History?
  7. Ph.D in Bengali for B.Ed graduate who has secured 64.40% marks?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  9. Best university of West Bengal to study Ph.D in Bengali?
  10. Courses available to enhance career after Bengali honours?
  11. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  12. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  13. Can I do distance B.Ed course from any recognized university? I've passed B.A(Bengali honors) and M.A(Bengali) with less than 50% marks
  14. Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali
  15. How many seats are available for MA in Bengali?
  16. How can I pursue Journalism after completing graduation in Bengali honours?
  17. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  18. How to get admission for M.Phil in Bengali Department after doing M.A Bengali with 2nd Class?
9th September 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Bengali Honours to further become a Bengali Literarian?

For becoming a literarian in Bengali language, you have to study at least M.Sc and then if possible, go for Ph.D programme in your field. You can apply for lecturer just job in colleges after post graduation.

It will be good if you can qualify exams like NET/SET in Bengali literature. It will be good, if you qualify any one of this exam a then apply for lecturer jobs.
13th September 2016, 08:54 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Bengali Honours to further become a Bengali Literarian?

To become a Bengali Literatian / Literature you have to deep knowledge about Bengali Language or Bengali Literature, In that case you have to complete Graduation , M.Sc and Ph.D, after that you have to join an organization or group where you can get more Knowledge about the language , participate in de-bat at that time you can join a college as a lecturer as a Bengali facility by qualifying NET or SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?