17th November 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT post?

Sir, please tell me the eligibility of TGT and PGT posts. Whether is it graduate or post graduate? What rank should be in graduation or post graduation? Reply soon sir I’m wailing for your response.Thanks.

19th November 2015, 10:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT post?

Eligibility Criteria Required for TGT and PGT Posts:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for TGT and PGT posts is "4 years Integrated Course" with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Or Candidates who have passed Second Class Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subjects. Graduate Degree alone along with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is required in order to be eligible for TGT post.

>> Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
And
>> Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course with relevant teaching subjects or its equivalent qualification recognized by NCTE with minimum 50% marks.
20th November 2015, 01:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear for TGT/PGT posts, kindly have a look at it.

> Candidate needs to have completed their graduation

> Candidate should also possess a B.Ed qualification degree

> Candidates minimum age should not be below the age of 21 years.
20th November 2015, 04:28 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility required for TGT and PGT posts:-

Candidates should have completed 4 years integrated course from a recognized University or the candidates should have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University along with B.Ed degree.
Candidates should have scored at least 50% of marks at graduation.
7th March 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Have 5% discount for the candidate of scheduled caste in graduation/ post graduation marks ?
27th April 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I did bad home science than bed than MA English gave interview got through and became prt than again sat for the the interview got through and became the for the last 11years I have been teaching10th, 11,12th suddenly they are saying that as I did bsc home science I can't take senior classes I should be demoted to prt what is my fault. I am capable ,I have gone through all the interviews what should I do as I feel insulted and have no desire to live
9th August 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i completed M.A Telugu and Telugu pundit training i am eligible for pgt in gurukulam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?