17th September 2011, 06:27 PM
promila92

Am I eligible for the post of JBT in Delhi after doing M.A and B.Ed? What is the maximum age for the post of TGT PGT in Delhi?

Dear Sir,
I have done my MA n B.Ed .my subjects in BA were sanskrit. public adm. ,hindi eng. Am i eligible 4 the post of JBT in Delhi.
What is the max. age 4 the post of TGT.PGT in Delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools? -- [New]
  2. What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of TGT in Delhi? Is it necessary for the applicants to be a Delhi resident?
  4. Required age limit to be eligible for TGT and PGT Exams of Delhi Government?
  5. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  7. What is the maximum age limit to apply for TGT in Delhi?
  8. What is the age criteria for the post of Female PGT in government aided schools in Delhi?
  9. What is the maximum age for PGT in Delhi Government school?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  11. What is the eligibility for TGT and PGT post in DSSSB?
  12. Need information about salary structure of Primary School Teachers in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  14. Need information about Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government?
  15. Maximum age limit to apply for job in Delhi Police?
  16. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  17. What is the maximum age limit for TGT/PGT?
  18. Government vacancies for TGT teachers in new Delhi?
20th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of JBT in Delhi after doing M.A and B.Ed? What is the maximum age for the post of TGT PGT in Delhi?

What is the age for womenfor the post of TGT in govt. schools?
13th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of JBT in Delhi after doing M.A and B.Ed? What is the maximum age for the post of TGT PGT in Delhi?

sir I am B.sc, B.ed and ph hearhng impairment 60% certificate.Am I eligible for teaching post.plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?