1st December 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to learn innovative projects in the internship. I want to know the list of internship companies and want to know that they will give the jobs also after Internship? I am doing MCA in Chennai and looking for Internship there. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  2. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  5. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  6. Internship project in Chennai for MCA students? -- [New]
  7. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  9. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  14. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  15. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  16. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  17. List of finance companies offering MBA internship in Chennai?
  18. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
19th December 2015, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to learn innovative projects in the internship. I want to know the list of internship companies and want to know that they will give the jobs also after Internship? I am doing MCA in Chennai and looking for Internship there. Waiting for your reply.
List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533

Internship is not conducted for jobs but if you will perform good during Internship then you will get some priority during interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?