10th February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?

Sir
I want to know the list of companies
offering internship for B.E ECE 2ND
year students in chennai and what
is the procedure to undergo internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  12. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
10th February 2015, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want to know the list of companies
offering internship for B.E ECE 2ND
year students in chennai and what
is the procedure to undergo internship?
List of companies in Chennai for internship for B.E in ECE candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
3rd September 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?

Sir I am btech 2nd year ece student. I want to do internship to improve my knowledge.can you please tell me the companies that allows internship in chennai?? Please tell the the procedure to apply for an internship.
6th November 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about internship offering companies in Chennai. I am studying 2nd year ece and what is the procedure to apply internship?
22nd March 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for Internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?