11th December 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Police Department at the age of 29 years and 3 months?

I am raj kumar from madhya pradesh. I want to know that can i join Police department at the age of 29 years and 3 months?

11th December 2015, 03:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Police Department at the age of 29 years and 3 months?

No, candidate can't join Police Department at the age of 29 years and 3 months.
Age of candidate must be from 18 to 25 years in order to join Police Department. Relaxation of 3 years is there for OBC candidates and 5 years to SC and ST candidates.
If you belong to SC and ST category then only you are eligible for it.
11th December 2015, 04:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am raj kumar from madhya pradesh. I want to know that can i join Police department at the age of 29 years and 3 months?
As per age criteria, you can't apply for police department.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Educational qualification required for constable post is 10th standard.

Physical Measurement:-

For Male candidates:
Minimum Height- 5’ 7” (Five feet Seven Inches)

For Female candidates:
Minimum Height -5’ 3” (Five feet three Inches)
11th December 2015, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Police Department at the age of 29 years and 3 months. Basically the maximum age allowed for General Category candidates is "30 years" and of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. In order to join Police Department, you can give CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Every year. The basic age criteria you are required to meet is "your age must not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of Examination". So if your age meet the required eligibility criteria, I am sure you are certainly eligible to join Police Department. If you belong to any one of the following caste categories viz. OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-Servicemen, then you do not need to worry about the Eligibility as there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?