13th December 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I quit school to prepare for JEE Main in Kota?

Hello Everyone,
I am the student of RBSE Board. I am in 11th standard. I want to know that as I am going to prepare for JEE Main so, I should move to Kota for my preparation and leave school? Please suggest me.

15th December 2015, 05:45 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I quit school to prepare for JEE Main in Kota?

You can move to Kota for better preparation of Joint Entrance Examination if you can not do the preparation through self study. Kota is the best place in India to prepare for JEE exam as it has large number of good institutes for preparation of JEE exam like Vibrant Academy, Bansal Classes, Resonance etc.

Yes, you can leave school and move to Kota for better preparation. Always have one thing in mind that coaching institutes will just guide, you need to put your efforts if you want to excel in this exam. Competition is tough and it requires hard work with determination.
15th December 2015, 08:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should not quit your studies to prepare for anything now or ever in your future, as you are currently in class 11th, I would kindly ask you to keep preparing also for your entrance as well as your studies and if you ant to take a break then that one or two years of break should be after the completion of your 12th boards.

Try to score well in your 12th boards first as it is the pillar of your career and will help you a lot to build up your career to a great a extent.
15th December 2015, 10:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to do preparation from coaching institutes of Kota for Joint Entrance Examination, you can leave your school for better preparation there.

Kota in India provides the best environment full of competition where candidates can study and prepare for this exam. It is also called coaching hub place for JEE examination preparation.

You must move if you can not do self study. Good coaching institutes are Bansal classes, Resonance and Vibrant Academy.
18th December 2015, 09:20 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

No, you should not quit your academic studies to prepare for any of the entrance examination. As now you are in class 11th, the most important phase for you is to complete your class 12th. Without completing class 12th you are not even eligible to appear in the entrance examination JEE. So, my advise for you will be to continue your studies as well as prepare yourself for the entrance examination at a time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?