20th December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?

I am a TYBSc microbiology student. I want to do post graduation in nutrition and dietetics. How to apply for msc in nutrition and dietetics courses after BSc in microbiology?. Please reply.

15th February 2016, 02:41 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?

It really helps if you have done B.Sc. in Home Science or B.Sc. in Nutrition, when you apply for M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics course. But most colleges allow B.Sc. in bio science too. You have specialization in a special domain of bio science and that is microbiology. There is no problem in applying for M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics. Only thing your graduation aggregate must have marks over or equal to 60%. To apply for this M.Sc. course being from a non home science or non nutrition course you would require a higher percentage than the candidate who is applying for the same but being from home science or nutrition course background.
Along with this, you have to pass the entrance examination held by the university for admission in this course. The questions vary between short answer type and multiple choice type. If you pass this examination with more than 50% marks, your name could be in the merit list of the university.
14th July 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?

Hi I have completed my BHMS and I want to do post graduation in nutrition and dietetics so can you Tell me in which college I can apply for this course in goa
29th April 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got finished bsc nutrition and dietetics and I completed one year diabetes education course.is there any gov.job exam availability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?