21st December 2015, 02:12 PM

How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?

Mam\Sir,
I am a second year law student studying in a National Law School(Tnnls, recognised by Bar Council of India) got in through CLAT, I am a C certificate holder in NCC. I am keen in joining the The Indian Army after my graduation, what would be the procedure to apply.
Thank you.

21st December 2015, 06:46 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?

You can go for the Indian Army through these three modes: NDA, CDS, UES.
1) NDA (National Defense Academy) :- For NDA exam candidate must have qualification of intermediate. Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or a subject of Nepal. Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Candidate Age must be above than 16 years and below than 19 years. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

2) CDS (Combined Defense Service) :- This exam is also conducted through UPSC twice in a year. For this exam candidate must have graduation or any bachelor's degree qualification. Rest from this, candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or a subject of Nepal. Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Candidate age must be above than 18 year and not be exceeded than 23 years.

3) UES (University Entry Scheme) :- During your college in every year SSB board short-listed some of the students from the last year for the Indian Army officer jobs. The selected candidates will go for Bangalore, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam cities for 5 days training. During these 5 days so many types of training like Picture prescription, discussion test, group task, group discussion, personal interview so many round will be held during these 5 days and the candidates one by one will be eliminated on the basis of these rounds and the final students will go for medical test. And after find fit in the medical test further go for the training period.

In all of these three categories if you shown your NCC 'C' certificate than you have got some extra points and you have to be prior opportunity for selection.
21st December 2015, 09:18 PM
aviral@12345

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?

If you have NCC 'C' Certificate it will be advantage for you.

You can apply to SSC, NCC special entry scheme.

You must be a graduate with minimum 50%.

This entry scheme occurs when required,therefore keep reading employment news always.

There also your NCC "Certificate" will be taken into account and act as an asset during SSB and other post entrance selection process.

Age Limit is19 to 25 years.
22nd December 2015, 12:56 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Mam\Sir,
I am a second year law student studying in a National Law School(Tnnls, recognised by Bar Council of India) got in through CLAT, I am a C certificate holder in NCC. I am keen in joining the The Indian Army after my graduation, what would be the procedure to apply.
Thank you.
Indian Army is known as one of the defence forces of India. Being a 2nd year student in Law school with a NCC certification to join in Indian Army is possible by applying for the NCC Special Entry Scheme exam.

Indian army offers candidates who are married / unmarried male and unmarried female to apply for this exam. The eligibility which is needed to be satisfied includes nationality, age limit and educational qualification. To be descriptive about these criteria, it is mentioned below:

# Candidate should have citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 19-25 years.

# Educational qualification needed is that candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.Even final year candidates can apply for the exam.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NCC Special Entry scheme exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?