25th December 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission into Astrology after 12th with PCM?

What’s the procedure about astrology admission? I am 12th std. student. My group is PCM and comp. tech. So please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Astrology) being a 12th PCM with Computer Science student? Procedure of admission?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Astrology) if secured 62.9% in 12th PCM?
  3. Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?
  4. Details about admission in PhD at any university for M.Sc Astrology candidate?
  5. Should I have to pursue Ph.D in Astrology being a Jyothisha Bhooshanam? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What should I pursue in Graduation to study Astrology being a 12th candidate?
  7. Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?
  8. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  9. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I study PhD in Astrology if completed Diploma and Degree in Astrology?
  12. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
  13. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astrology) if completed B.Sc in General Physics?
  15. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  16. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in Indian Navy? I am studying in 12th with PCM subject
  18. How should I pursue higher studies if completed 3 years Diploma in Astrology?
31st December 2015, 12:13 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission into Astrology after 12th with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What’s the procedure about astrology admission? I am 12th std. student. My group is PCM and comp. tech. So please guide me.
The eligibility to study B.A Vedic Astrology (Hons) is a pass in 10+2. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in Mody University of Science and Technology, Sikar, Rajasthan. The website link is http://www.modyuniversity.ac.in/

The B.A Astrology course is available in Sastra University. The eligibility to study the course is 10+2. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is http://sastra.edu/distanceeducation/...100&Itemid=256

You can also find diploma in astrology is also available in Sastra University. The eligibility is 10th standard. The duration of the course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?