6th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Medical course with PMT entrance test?

I am a student of gujarat board. I want to attend AIPMT exam for 2016. I want to know how to get admission in any medical course with this entrance test? Please reply me i am waiting.
Thanks.

6th January 2016, 10:10 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Medical course with PMT entrance test?

Yes, AIPMT is a very good option as an entrance examination to get admission in medical colleges after 10+2.

The examination is conducted by CBSE and candidates of any board are eligible to appear for examination if there is age between 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

It is necessary that candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 with PCB and English as main paper.

There are also other options available such as JIPMER and AIIMS entrance examination to get admission. For more information about AIPMT visit at http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
7th January 2016, 06:49 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in any government medical colleges through All India Pre Medical Test, first you need to apply for this exam. The last date to apply for examination is 14th of January, 2016.

*You must be 10+2 passed or appearing to appear for this exam. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

*Minimum age limit is 17 years.

One you crack this exam, you will have to participate in counselling process and depending upon you rank in exam, you will get admission in good government college for your interested course either it is MBBS or BDS.
7th January 2016, 05:12 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You want to know how to get admission in any medical course after AIPMT exam. After the AIPMT exam, merit list is prepared. Following are the things done after the AIPMT exam.

-- Online counselling would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services.

--- Counselling and admission in participating State Medical Colleges/Universities/ Institutions using merit of AIPMT –2016

-- After the publishing of result you are advised to remain in touch with the websites of State/Institution/University

**If you want to know more about the counseling procedure, then you can go through the detailed advertisement of AIPMT which can be easily downloaded from the website.

Linkhttp://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx
7th January 2016, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear for AIPMT with full preparation and the rank you will get according to your performance will determine the college you will get through counselling.

Therefore, try to be well prepared for the exam and manage a top rank. There will be counselling after the result and AIPMT will invite top rankers first for counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?