31st December 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study B.Ed in Hindi for a postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I was completed B.A. in Hindi. So i want to know that I am eligible for B.Ed in Hindi or not? If I am eligible what is the percentage required?

7th January 2016, 01:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study B.Ed in Hindi for a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I was completed B.A. in Hindi. So i want to know that I am eligible for B.Ed in Hindi or not? If I am eligible what is the percentage required?
You are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with at least 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?