31st May 2011, 10:52 PM
harman sandhu

Should I go for IIAEIT Pune college for Aeronautical Engineering? Information about its placements?

i want to do aeronautical enng. & i have applied for iiaeit pune college,should i go for it or not & i have some doubts about this college related to its placements & does its degree values or not????????????

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get M.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) through GATE? I've done B.Tech from IIAEIT Pune
  2. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
  3. Colleges offering B.Tech in Astronomy in Mumbai?
  4. Placement, good colleges and campus selection information about B.E. Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure for aeronautical engineering and government college in Pune or Aurangabad
  6. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  7. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From where to get full information about Aeronautical Engineering? Institutes offering the course, fee structure and placements?
  9. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  10. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  11. List of the colleges of Aeronautical Engineering in Pune
  12. Which is the best college of Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is its placement figures?
  13. Placements in Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Hyderabad?
  14. List of best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune?
  15. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  16. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  17. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
  18. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
23rd June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for IIAEIT Pune college for Aeronautical Engineering? Information about its placements?

how to do space craft engineerig?
14th June 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for IIAEIT Pune college for Aeronautical Engineering? Information about its placements?

iiaeit is the worst college in Pune, Maharashtra, India

Go & meet the past & current students & they will tell you real story.
23rd July 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

pls never get admission in dis college its worst college ever had very badest experience here :/
23rd July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iiaeit is the worst college in Pune, Maharashtra, India

Go & meet the past & current students & they will tell you real story.
accept wid ua suggestion had badest exprience wid this college and its jst waste of time n money
28th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

ONE SHOULD ONLY GET ADMISSION IN THIS INSTITUTE WHEN HE/SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION,AS IT IS NOT A COLLEGE BUT AN INSTITUTE i.e. it provides a correspondence degree,its not AICTE approved.Long back in 2006 it had strong allegation of running an autonomous programs without approval,we read in the newspapers.
1st December 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

so the IIAEIT is a really bad option?
what other colleges are recommended for aeronautical courses?
6th December 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

no man, it is not a good option at all, because it has two programs Aeronautical engineering By AMAeSI , which is a correspondence course, having less value when u go for masters in foreign universities bcoz they want BE/Btech from a college or university of reputed standing, in this case AMAeSI is from a society and not from a college or university AND Aerospace engineering from IGNOU, which has started in 2008, so the placements are not that good also, looking at IGNOU, its an open university , so its not recommendable , also the teaching faculty is the worst u can imagine, they have no experience at all. The management of IIAEIT is a big liar also, they have kept two planes and a helicopter, in nonworking condition and broken wings, in short they r just bought at a very cheap price ,which they r just for attraction of students.If u think I am lying till here before taking admission atleast spend 5 days roaming in the college and ask many students how the college is, majority will tell u , not to join the college. hope u understand friend, why i am saying this is because I hav experienced this college already. Tell ur parent on this comment, and yeah u will find the fees very cheap, 1st year fees is 1.2lakhs and the rest three years is 1 lakhs, again if u think i am lying, go ask the admin the fees, but u will try to disturb urself and ur family altogether. Best of luck!
30th December 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

i'm a diploma holder in mechanical engineer please suggest me the aerospace colleges in maharashtra
28th March 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

is IIAEIT a really good college??
17th May 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I m interested in aeronautical engineerng.so wat r my options for dis course??please suggest some good colleges wit their gd placemnts..n is IIAEIT is a better option 4 me????
7th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know doing aeronautical engineering in manipal university is valuable or not
12th July 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is an Edexcel Btec in aeronautical engineering good???
Also what are my job opportunities after completing the course??
28th December 2013, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

pls friends dont opt for this institute at all. becouse job aportunities r very niglisible and teaching faculty is worst in world
by an experianced person
13th January 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hi am a passout from this college. hey telling everyone ours was the only batch ie 2009 which was good but the situation of college is very bad now please i recommend not to join this college.
21st August 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Should I go for IIAEIT Pune college for Aeronautical Engineering? Information about its placements?

I was an ex student of this college, where I lost one year in my education life because of this fake college especially because of of one fat guy SURESH who is a big liar. It's not a college, not an institue just like a tutorial in our street.

We will get nothing if we opt this one and in turn we need to bear them by paying huge amnt of fee's for nothing.
30th November 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman sandhu View Post
i want to do aeronautical enng. & i have applied for iiaeit pune college,should i go for it or not & i have some doubts about this college related to its placements & does its degree values or not????????????
No. I have been there and wasted a year. It is a fraudelent institute. It sells open university courses/distance education programmes as "regular" courses.
11th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me a good aeronautical engineering college giving placements...
Plzz let me know about it..!!!
U can reply me on [email protected] or 8623955195
12th July 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Search for only AICTE approved colleges anywhere in India, but never this one.
First of all its not a college, but just a coaching institute to bluff innocent students and ruin their life.
There are thousands of such cheaters all over India, so always do a strict background check of any college before taking admission in it.
If you are not getting admissions in the reputed ones, and if you still crave for engg. sit back for one year and prepare for respective CET's and JEE's.
It will prove one of the best gifts you can give yourself than hurrying and destroying your life getting trapped in such institutes.

I am from 2006 back, have struggled a lot, seen the worst phase of my life there.
But with god's grace today life is good. I don't want any of you to go through the same pain and would not like to see any more dreams shattered because of them.

Hope you will find this helpful.
Wish you all bright future ahead.
16th January 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me a good aeronautical engineering college giving placements...
Plzz let me know about it..!!!
U can reply me on [email protected] or 8623955195
I am an NRI who took admission in 2012 hoping that I will have a good education because of Punes reputation. I was lied by Suresh sir that in the third year I will be sent to France to complete my bachelors degree. My mistake was that I didnt know that that are just teaching the course through correspondence. So you are not getting an aicte approved college education. Which means that your degree is not recognised anywhere outside india. Even in India it's not at all valuable and reputable.

We studied for around three months and then we came to know that IGNOU had not given IIAEIT Pune the permission to commence the course but they did it for the sake of money. When time came for first semester exams we were told the exam papers haven't yet arrived from IGNOU. They kept us uninformed that IGNOU had not allowed them to allow fresh admissions that year but we knew it because we were curious to know the reason. Then they by force registered us into another course called Aeronautical engineering from AeSI which is again a correspondence course. We all refused to register and asked MR ANSHUL SHARMA to arrange a meeting with our parents to account for their lies. In response they said he is out of station.

Then they asked us to wait for the courts decision but we all know that it was a time consuming process and would ruin our precious time. So we requested to cancel our admission and quit from IIAEIT. I paid 100,000 first year fee and 120,000 as development fee which they said it's non refundable and so I got only 100,000.

So I hope you understand what I wrote above. And keep in mind that never ever do this course from IGNOU and AeSI. do it from an aicte approved college like SRM, MANIPAL, IIT. But if you want another option then it's better to do Btech Mechanical Engineering from a good college near your home. This is by far very good as you are not affected by the fluctuating demand of aerospace engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?